Website Hotel Management of New Orleans
The ideal candidate will be responsible to perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing team.
- Create and manage group and meeting bookings to ensure that all information is properly entered for the group including group block, traces, room pickup, meeting revenue, turnover items, booking links, emails, deposits, billing, etc
- Prepare proposals, contracts, BEO’s and group resumes and submit DOSM for approval. Distribute to applicable departments when needed.
- Send group room contracts to clients in a timely manner and follows up to ensure that they are returned to the hotel within time frame allowed.
- Ensures all documents produced by the Sales Department (i.e. BEO’s, contracts, rooming lists, group commission proposals) are completed accurately and on time
- Maintains lead log and lead statistics to be used for tracking and follow-up
- Conducts site visits for the department as needed
- Maintains Sales files in an organized fashion and as per specified standards
- Generating reports to group pick up, group details, tracers and group cut off reports on a weekly basis with DOSM
- Fill out amenitys forms and amenity cards for groups and weddings and ensure delivery information is communicated to appropriate departments
- Assist marketing manager in social media programs to influence the sales of hotel room nights
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomdfw.net.