The Crescent City Eclipse Innovation award recognizes an individual whose leadership and initiative has made an impactful contribution to the effectiveness and success of their business. Nominees may be in either entry or managerial position, but not yet reached an executive level. Successful candidates are employees who have introduced a new technology or innovate way to increase efficiency for their customers or co-workers that is currently in use at their company. In addition to personal advancement, these individuals have improved overall team performance and have shown passion for their work and a pride in the industry.
Award will be made at the discretion of the Crescent City Eclipse Recognition Committee, which may choose to grant one award, no award, or multiple awards in the above categories.
The nomination must include:
- Description of how the candidate fulfills the criteria described above (200-400 words/less than one page).
- Approval from the general manager or human resources director from the nominee’s company will be sought, if applicable.
Innovation Award Guidelines and Eligibility:
- Candidates must be in an entry or managerial position but not executive level.
- Candidates have introduced innovate work that has created a solution to their company’s need within 5 years.
- Technology or method must be relevant for the company and in use.
- Candidates will be judged on the following factors:
- Description of the nominee’s role and responsibilities that demonstrate exemplary service.
- Description of the nominee’s innovative work that has contributed to the success of the company.
- Evidence that the new technology or technique is currently in use and relevant to the company’s demand.
- Evidence that the candidate is a team-player and demonstrates leadership and role model behavior.
- Uniqueness and impact of the candidate’s contributions.