(If you don't see any job listings here, please disable your ad blocker.)
- Tujague's is now accepting applications for all hospitality professionals.
- Saffron NOLA is hiring line cooks and front of house staff.
- One11 Hotel currently hiring for an Accounting Manager. The hotel is set to open December 1, 2020.
- Riverwalk New Orleans has a list of job openings available at some of their stores.
- Temps Today Staffing, Inc. and Clerical Connection (a division of Temps Today Staffing, Inc.) is hiring multiple positions.
- Cho Thai Restaurant is in need of experienced kitchen staff.
- Goodwill of Southeastern Louisiana is hiring at many of their locations.
- Sazerac House is hiring a few positions.
- Click on this link to view their job listings
- Volunteers of America SELA has several job openings at their New Orleans, Houma and Northshore locations.
- Tchoup Yard is hiring bartenders, wait staff, kitchen staff, hosts, greeters.
- Junior's on Harrison is hiring servers, bartenders, line cooks and anything in between.
- Reach out to them via Facebook or Instagram or call 504-766-6902
- Cafe Amelie is now hiring all front house positions.
- The Ruby Slipper Cafe is hiring for several positions.
These businesses are currently hiring additional workers:
If you are an employer, looking to hire and would like to post your job opportunities on our website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City of New Orleans Reopening New Orleans Workforce Working Group
- The CASH UP Career Fair at the Riverwalk Mall
- February 25, 2021 from noon to 3:30 pm
- Live streaming from the Riverwalk Mall and on-site, virtual vendors are included.
- For more information, visit www.cashupcareerfair.com.
- Weekly Walk-up and Drive-up Food Pantry with Councilmember Palmer, 2nd Harvest Food Bank and World Central Food Kitchen
- Fridays from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Arthur Monday Multi-Purpose Center, 1111 Newton Street
- Saturdays from 10 AM to 12 PM
- Mahalia Jackson Theatre (located in Armstrong Park), 1419 Basin Street
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Metro-area service industry workers in need of food assistance should call 2-1-1. 2-1-1 is a free, non-emergency number staffed 24/7 with information about how to get food assistance from organizations like Second Harvest Food Bank. The 2-1-1 operator will take your address information and find a community food pantry and/or distribution supported by Second Harvest closest to you. 2-1-1 also offers other types of assistance as well.
- When visiting a local food pantry for the first time, you should bring your ID, proof of income, and residency (something like a utility bill in your name.) If you don’t have proof of income or the other documents, you’ll still be able to self-declare on the application.