Website Bacchanal Catering
You got the yard? We got the party!
TITLE: Catering Cook
REPORTS TO: Chef de Cuisine, Sous Chef, and Catering Manager
- To execute all food components of all catering events to the specs set by the Executive Chef and requests of the client.
- Prepping food, organizing kitchen, maintaining food safety and general cleanliness
- Assist in planning and overseeing all catering food related execution at events
- Convey and maintain Bacchanal’s core values
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To execute all catering orders to the specs of the recipes and quantities set by the event order
- Maintain a clean & organized workspace
MAINTENANCE OF COMMISSARY KITCHEN
- Liaise with commissary kitchen manager to ensure all kitchen rules and procedures are being followed and respected
- Ensure proper kitchen safety and standards are being met
- Ensure all items are always cleaned, reset and in order following each event
Catering experience is preferred, however general kitchen prep experience is required.
$10/hr Event day’s plus percentage of service fee.
To apply for this job email your details to Miranda@bacchanalwine.com