Website Hotel Management of New Orleans
We are looking for a reliable and professional person to join our hospitality team in providing excellent customer service to our hotel guests.
Front Desk Agent must be able to perform each essential duty as listed below satisfactorily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Management of all aspects of guest service, including registration, information , accounting, parking, directions, and sightseeing
- Monitoring of bell and valet staff activities for proper guest support and service
- Management of guest requests and / or complaints with satisfactory response to resolution
- Verification of housekeeping activity to prepare rooms for occupancy
- Working knowledge of hotel rates and promotional and/or package programs
- Accurate processing of transactions pertaining to cash receipts, credits, and charges to guest accounts
- Proper routing of mail, package, telephone calls and messages
- Daily logging of Front Desk Journal, Incident/Accident Reports, and any other required documentation pertaining to hotel operations
- Documentation and reporting of maintenance deficiencies
- Accurate processing of reservation requests and modifications
Safety and Security
- Working knowledge of hotel life safety systems and emergency procedures
- Secure management of room key inventory
- Secure management of guest information
- Secure management of guest safe deposit box system
- Accurate maintenance of shared cash bank
- Working familiarity with hotel layout; corridors, exits, guest rooms, and storage rooms
- Working familiarity with hotel room types and categories
- Management of hotel lobby and front desk areas in a neat orderly fashion at all times
- Completion of any request made by General Manager or Supervisor
Reasonable accommodations relating to duties or work environment may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomdfw.net.