Website Omni Royal Orleans Hotel
Omni Royal Orleans is graceful elegance in New Orleans!
The candidate must be able to work sauté, grill, and garde manger stations. To candidate will prepare all hot/cold food items and be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
- Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
- Ensure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
- Production and execution of orders to meet Omni standards.
- Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Display basic knife skills
- Must be able to work saute, grill and garde manger stations
- One year line cook experience required; prior experience in a fine dining restaurant preferred
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
- Flexible scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to TANJA.DAVIS@OMNIHOTELS.COM