Website Omni Royal Orleans Hotel
Omni Royal Orleans is graceful elegance in New Orleans!
The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Omni four star/four diamond standards.
The candidate will inspect the cleaning and servicing of all rooms as well as log any repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
The candidate will also ensure that all guest room attendants have appropriate linens and supplies.
The candidate will also assist in cleaning rooms when necessary to our four diamond standards.
- Ability to work PM shift with open availability, including weekends and holidays
- Must have at least 1 year of prior supervisory/coordinating experience in Housekeeping
- Ability to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards
- Ability to work with management on special projects
- Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency as required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be able to push or pull a minimum of 75 lbs
- Must be able to communicate via radio and phone as needed
To apply for this job email your details to TANJA.DAVIS@OMNIHOTELS.COM