Website Omni Royal Orleans Hotel
Omni Royal Orleans is graceful elegance in New Orleans!
To ensure maximum Front Office operating efficiency by assisting the Front Office Manager with the oversight of all operations relating to the Front Office, resulting in high levels of guest satisfaction and associate development.
- Ensure that Four Diamond standards and a consistent level of guest satisfaction are met.
- Ensure that all arriving and departing guests are treated with maximum courtesy and are served expeditiously by Front Office staff (proper posting of staff, grooming standards, MOS standards being followed).
- To be thoroughly acquainted with the AM and PM checklist; ensuring all needed reports and checklists are run and completed.
- Understand and perform cash handling processes, ensuring each cashier is maintaining bank according to standard.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in and check-out procedures and policies, including familiarity with all hotel amenities and local attractions.
- Monitor blocking strategy of rooms controller and make appropriate revisions in relation to guest requests and room availability.
- To appropriately protect confidential guest information and guest room key access according to Front Office SOP’s.
- Possess a thorough familiarity with the Select Guest and GHA programs. Provide required SG and GHA training to staff.
- Be familiar with all hotel rate plans and rate codes, understanding rate strategy when making rate changes for guests.
- Monitor all guest requests to ensure they are met within the prescribed time limits and handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest.
- Effectively engage in the service recovery process, handling all guest concerns efficiently and to the satisfaction of the guests.
- Continued training done with all associates – conducting Moments of Service Audits on a monthly basis to 100% completion.
- Participate in guest engagement meetings and respond to alerts in Opera according to direction of Front Office department head and Director of Rooms.
- Communicate all hotel, guest and group information to associates on a daily basis.
- Assist with weekly supply inventory and order front office supplies and uniforms.
- Assist with rate discrepancy report, balance reports and credit check reports daily.
- Adhere to all Systems and Controls of the Front Office, and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
- Assist with the creation of schedules and monitor staffing levels according to business cycles.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train Front Office line associates.
- Effectively coach and counsel associates as needed and complete performance evaluations.
- Responsible for assisting the department head with scheduling and facilitating monthly OST meetings including agenda development and execution (one training hour per month and meeting minutes on file in HR monthly).
- Responsible for ensuring all Omni Standards are applied with regard to new hire training paperwork and orientation, disciplinary procedures, uniform issuance.
- Responsible for payroll: Kronos edits, corrections and job coding.
- Ensure proper daily stand up meetings are held for the staff.
- Responsible for covering shifts or modifying the schedule in the event of call-offs of staff.
- Responsible for providing weekend and holiday coverage.
- Represent the Omni Brand and Culture at all times; meeting the expectations outlined in the Omni leadership competencies. Reinforce and train associates on Power of One and Power of Engagement principles.
- Support a positive work environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
To apply for this job email your details to TANJA.DAVIS@OMNIHOTELS.COM