Website The National World War II Museum
The National WWII Museum is currently seeking a Membership & Tribute Products Onsite Sales Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Charter Membership within the Division of Annual Giving & Membership, this position is responsible for converting Museum visitors into supporters by selling memberships and tribute products onsite. Additionally, this position ensures that the member and guest experience is the optimal during their visit and will also provide a presence at all Museum public programming events. The Coordinator works closely with Membership staff, as well as Visitor Services, Volunteer Services, Retail, and Hotel staff to improve and grow visitor stewardship and conversion. This position works Wednesday – Sunday while maintaining a presence across the Museum campus at all points of sale, including the Higgins Hotel & Conference Center.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years’ experience in Sales.
- Willingness to work Wednesday – Sunday that may go beyond a 40-hour work week, including some evening and weekend special events.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills; effective oral and written communication skills; good judgment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments under pressure and to consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in data analysis as well as preparing reports.
In addition to offering competitive wages, the Museum’s benefits package includes:
- Medical insurance – 2 plan options; Museum pays 75% of premium
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) – Museum matches 50% of employee contribution up to 6%; employer contribution full vested after 3 years of employment
- Life insurance and AD&D – $15,000 policy employer paid; additional life and AD&D available
- Long term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave, 10 paid holidays per year
- Free parking
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Employee assistance program
The National WWII Museum is an equal opportunity employer and seeks diversity in its workforce. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.nationalww2museum.org/employment or mail resumes to 945 Magazine St., New Orleans, LA 70130.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.